Monday, March 21, 2011

creative writing #305

20 rules I have broken...
the first rule I broke was the cellphone rule...lol..2nd rule I broke was I stole, 3rd rule I broke was lying, 4th rule was using others to do my work, 5th rule was I quit, 6th rule was eating  in class....8I...nom nom nom....7th rule was walking off, 8th rule was spreading rumors, 9th rule was losing my temper....10th was not doing my work....11th rule was playing games, 12th rule was walking around, 13th rule was 666....lol....14th rule was..was..I forgot...through out the year lie...14th rule was my dog ate it, and I turned it in late....3 months later...15th rule was...skipping class..16th rule was, never turning in work...17th rule was horse-playing in the lab...18th rule was falling asleep in class....19th rule was leaving without signing out....20 rule broke...is telling you all these lies and you thinking it was all true...so..I Lied.....

No comments:

Post a Comment